Friday, March 30, 2012

Silly Thinking


Day 58-

I knew I was going to be sore after this week but I was not expecting this much… wow!    Just a couple sessions into PT and already I’m dreading the long road ahead.  Well, not so much dreading but un-enthused (?) about it.  I don’t mind working at it and working the muscle and joint as it needs to be and I 110% understand that.  But it’s the wobbly leg when I go to walk afterwards and of course getting the stink eye from some of the people there.  I’m not sure what it is about going to PT but there is something about seeing so many older people there that makes it something I don’t like to go and do.  When I had the PT at home I knew there were other older people out there but I didn’t see them so it didn’t bug me to have this surgery and be needing this PT.  But there is something about going there and seeing everyone that I feel, sometimes, worse.  Stupid huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment