Thursday, March 15, 2012

In The Drivers Seat


Day 46-

I drove a little bit today and I was surprised that my knee was able to handle it.  Our car is standard so shifting and moving that fast between the clutch  and gas can get a little tricky.  I mean, I didn’t drive on the road just around a local park a couple times but it was good to get back to something I haven’t been able to do in a while.  I don’t think though I will be able to drive on the roads again for a while.  Technically, I haven’t even gotten the “ok” from my doctor to drive yet so I’m just playing around.  I think that between the pain meds and the slow moving knee, driving right now would be silly anyway.  It’s good to know though that I will be able to get back to most of the things I love… in time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment