Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 5


Day 49-

Still reading my book and I’m able to get about 150 pages read a day right now!  That  might be why I’m so far ahead in my books on Goodreads.com!  Here’s my advise to those out there with this injury… find something, anything, you can do while laid up that makes you happy.  Be it watching all your favorite movies, reading, word games, knitting, as it’s the thing that keeps you sane and happy!  When I was so knocked up I couldn’t even keep my eyes open I was upset that I couldn’t do anything being upset I think hinders the healing.  Now that I have something to do that I really enjoy I feel even less pain.  So there you go, New Knee Lesson #5… “Find a Hobby that Makes You Happy While you are Laid Up!!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment