Monday, March 19, 2012

Party no so Hardy


Day 51-

Went out tonight to a bar for a friends birthday and it was a lot of fun.  It was hard being on my leg for so long and holding a drink with a cane but I did it and had a nice time with friends.  It was nice to get out of the house for a couple hours and to have a drink.  Right now, while being on the pain meds I don’t drink or I pick.  If I know I’m going to have a couple drinks at night I won’t take any meds.  It’s all about being smart and being smart then when you go out.  You know you can’t get messy since if you do, you could hurt yourself and set your healing back if you screw up the implant.  So now, I spend the money and get one really good drink instead of going cheap and getting several beers.  Besides, going out to drink cost too much anyways!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment