Friday, March 2, 2012

Scar Complaints


Day 33-

So today was one of those lazy days at home but my knee was sore from yesterday and the scar was annoying me as well.  It felt like a pin prick in the same spot hundreds and hundreds of times over.  I looked at the incision and there was nothing there.  It was dry so I put some cream on it and still it was pulling and tight.  We think it might be the nerve or just that it’s so tender but either way its kinda annoying.  I hope this is one of those things that goes away.  So recently that has been my biggest complain that the scar tissue is so tender and tight but I’ve been putting some cocoa butter on it trying to get it soften and loosen up but it’s so sensitive that I can barely even put the lotion on it.  But, I hope that in a month or so that that tenderness goes away as does the tightness.  It’s a strange side effect of the surgery but part of me feels that if this is my biggest complaint then so be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment