Saturday, March 24, 2012

PT, Phase 2


Day 54-

I start outpatient PT tomorrow and “THANK GOD!”.  I can already feel a difference from taking that break.  It’s getting stiffer though I’ve got it bending a lot more.  But it feels stiff and it’s been hurting more.  However, I don’t know if it’s because of the weather which took a sudden drop in temperature around here or if it’s the lack of PT.  I mean, sure I’m exercising but they are the same ones I’ve been doing for a while so maybe I’ve just gotten used to them and they are just becoming less effective.  Needless to say, I’m excited to start working on the knee again and getting back again to life.  Not that things aren’t getting better but I feel a stall in the progress and I’m looking forward to getting stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment