Monday, March 26, 2012

Here We Go Again!


Day 55-

So today was my first day of PT.  Couldn’t believe it when my therapist was saying that I’m starting off where a lot of people end.  Makes me feel good that my in-home therapist did so much for me but that my motivation to get better is helping.  This doesn’t mean that PT was easy today and that it was all unicorns and butterflies and rainbows.  Oh hell no, it’s hard hard work now.  I have to keep working on that thigh strength and that right now is the hardest thing.  My thigh is weak, very weak compared to where its been in the past.  Bending my knee and whatnot, that’s fine and I have no problem with that.  Its just not having the strength or the ability to walk far or do to much yet.  Its still really stiff and weak and that’s the major problem right now but I’m working through it and that’s all I can do in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment