Friday, March 23, 2012

Shoes


Day 53-

So I’ve been racking up the “Rock Band” points on my PlayStation.  I’m totally loving being a diva in my living room and well, being able to sit on my couch again!!  It’s still a little hard to sit there and I haven’t tried to sit there for an afternoon yet but for an hour or two while I play my game I seem fine.  Although for some reason they make me want to wear my high heels again!!  I guess its my inner diva coming out but not yet.  I actually asked my doctor and he said at my next appointment maybe I can start wearing very low heels since they will help my balance, strength and my self esteem.  Think about it, I’m a girl who loves shoes, but most especially high heels, so if I can start wearing them again I’m bound to be a happier person and that’s gonna help other things as well such as my mood and motivation.  So, I’m ok with a bribe of shoes to keep working the knee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment