Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Makin' Plans


Day 52-

Went out again today with my mom and for the first time I started to plan for things in a couple months.  I got a couple workout dvd’s like yoga and ballet and I also bought some material for when I can sew again, which I am hoping will be soon!  You wouldn’t believe sometimes how much you use your right leg till you can’t!  But it was nice to get things with the thoughts that I will be able to use them soon enough as in a couple months.  I have no aversion to getting stuff and having to wait to use it.  It’s like a gift to myself in the future!  Was sore today going out but it was very cold so I’m sure that had something to do with it as well.  I can’t wait for warmer weather so my leg can really heal and so I can get out there and walk around a little bit and get some more exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment