Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 3


Day 40-

I’ve been able to walk around the house more and more easily and it’s great.  It’s nice to be able to get up and putter and clean up a bit.  Have you ever noticed that there is a difference between “women’s clean” and “men’s clean”?  Ok, well with being laid up and now being able to get up and do some stuff I have.  Men don’t care if the pillows on the couch are messy or the blankets are strewn about.  They don’t care about hair or soap or toothpaste being left in the bathroom sink.  Dishes in the sink and on the counter are fine as long as there are still some in the cupboard.  Where as all those things drive most woman nuts… ok, drives this woman nuts!!  But, I’ve been able to get up and take care of those things as long as I take it easy.  And, I’ve noticed that when things around the house are neat and clean I feel better.  So new knee lesson No. 3 is that a clean and tidy house is not only easier to get around in but also makes you feel better and more at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment