Friday, March 16, 2012

PT and The Stank Eye


Day 47-

I was going to go sign up for PT today but I have to be honest, it’s kinda nice to have a break off but next week I have no choice and will have to go sign up.  It’s not like I haven’t been doing my exercises anyway and working on bending my knee more I just don’t feel like going to PT yet.  Here’s the deal, I like the place I go and I like the therapist there but some of the patients bug me.  I get these glares like I shouldn’t be there because of my age.  As though me having this surgery annoys them… as if it’s a surgery only for older people.  So, for those of you out there who might be older please don’t hate us younger folk who need this surgery.  I’m sorry I fell but I don’t know why I have to get the stink eye when I’m trying to heal.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment