Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Vs. Bad


Day 34-

Not much to report today.  Went out for dinner to a buffet and had to walk back and forth but sadly the knee gave way a few times and it made me a bit nervous but I also noticed that the bump on the top of my knee seems to be going down.  That makes me very happy because that was part of what was impeding my movement and that was also part of what was making me so sore as well.  I think that this is going to be my last week as well of in home PT and I was thinking about how much I’m gonna my therapist.  In gratitude I got her a “Thank You” card and a gift card as well.  I know I don’t need to and that this is her job but I think if someone does there job well and with a good spirit as she does then a little something and a heartfelt thank you is in order.  Which brings to my mind my trip to the grocery store today.  I was swinging on of those motorized carts back into its spot when this woman has to go behind me with her cart like a bat out of hell complaining loudly about people who use those carts.  I had to reply with a very loud complaint about people who are inconsiderate of people with injuries.  I don’t think she heard and if she did, I’m sure it won’t sink in but why do people have to be such jerks to people who are laid up or sick… what happened to wanting to help people?  Jerks… that’s all I got to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment