Friday, March 9, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 2


Day 39-

Went out with my parents again today but it  was so cold out that despite my knee liking the cold that it hurt a bit.  So I’m able to get in and out of the car with pretty much no problem and I can wheel myself around in the chair pretty well also.  I’ve fallen out of my routine a bit but then again, with not having PT now it’s like I have no real motivation to wake up early in the morning.  Well, as my friends like to remind me… it’s not like I have much going on so who cares when I sleep lol!!  Yes, sleep has become an important part of my day and my life!!  Sleep is the be all or end all of my day… it’s when I feel better, it helps me to feel better and it’s the one time of the day that I don’t  have to deal with being laid up.  So new knee lesson No. 2 is that sleep is good… very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment