Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 6


Day 56 Wednesday

Boy was I sore today after yesterday.  It also didn’t help that in the evening yesterday I walked around a store with just the cane and what I thought was just running in for one thing turned into running in for several bags of things.  So it was really hard on my leg especially after having PT that day as well.  I go again tomorrow and just know that I’m gonna be sore even more.  My goal today is to stay in bed or at least take it easy and ice it and relax.  It’s amazing how much ice can help!  So, New Knee lesson No. 6, “ICE, ICE, BABY!!”.  It’s a pain to have to run back and forth or to keep asking a loved one for ice packs but let me tell you that it helps so much!!  It takes down the swelling, it can help the pain and it just seems to ease the joint.  So find what works and keep it up!!  I personally love using ice and use it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment