Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Step By Step


Day 87-

So today I enjoyed seeing many friends that I haven’t seen in months and it was so good.  I enjoyed several conversations about this blog actually and here all along I thought no one read it lol.  I talked at length to a friend of mine who is in a similar situation with needing not just one, but both, knees replaced.  I was surprised to hear myself saying that I am glad I’ve done this, despite the lengthy PT.  My friend also gave the suggestion of trying a sports PT as I might enjoy that more… or as much as one can enjoy PT.  so it was an enjoyable night except for having to use the stairs several times but as long as I took my time I seemed to do alright.  I’m thinking that I might start going into my basement at home once or twice a week now as well to get some wash done but also things down there that need to be done such as purging clothing to donate and things like that.  I also figure that if I take a book with me into the basement to do a load of laundry that it would be like going to the laundromat, only much closer to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment