Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hangin' with the Sims


Day 95-

So we are still in a cold spell here and I’m not used to being in this much pain.  It’s sore and throbbing and I haven’t felt this way in a while and it’s really taking me by surprise.  As I mentioned yesterday I’m running low on my pain meds so I’m rationing my pills and trying to just deal with the discomfort and so far it’s a losing battle.  So I’m just sitting again playing “The Sims 2” and watching TV.  I don’t mind some down time and I’m sure it’s good for the knee to have a couple of days where I just take it easy but it’s the pain and discomfort that really bug me, not so much the down time.  I still feel like I could kick myself for letting my meds get so low and I know that even once I take the script to be filled that it will take several days to fill so I am hoping that the weather takes an upswing into nice so I can feel better and then so my pain is lessened as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment