Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Miracles and Heels


Day  97-

I had PT today and as I mentioned yesterday I asked her about the increase in pain and she told me that yes, it’s the weather that most of the people coming in have been complaining about the same things.  I didn’t ask her how long I can expect this to be happening since her general response it that my surgery was just a couple months ago and I can’t expect a miracle.  Have I mentioned how I hate that being her response to my questions?!  If I ask something I would like a time-frame or a general idea.  I asked if I could wear heels in a month for a formal I have and she was like “well I wouldn’t and after I broke my ankle I didn’t wear them for a year”.  My first though was “I don’t care what you would do… I just want to know if I can and how can I go about preparing to wear them for an evening?”.    I know my doctor at one point did say if it’s just for an evening and I’ll be mostly sitting then it’s my call since he knows I like to not only wear heels but to also look nice.  So, I’m thinking that next week once this stupid cold spell has passed that I will start trying to walk around in mine a little everyday and see what I can work up to in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment