Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sun N' Scars



Day 101-

Today was another nice day out as we continued to celebrate my 100 mark.  Had a great dinner of BBQ with a nice Sam Addams Summer Ale and a nice, relaxed shopping trip.  I’m still pondering the summer and what to do with the knee in terms of sun exposure.  I have a feeling that it is going to be a hot and sunny one here unlike last year that was rather tepid.  I personally love to go swimming and since the community pool is less than a block away from my house it would be a shame to not be able to go especially since I know swimming is going to be great rehap for the knee.  But I don’t want to just go on cloudy days… I want to go on days that are hot hot HOT!!  I mean, the pools not heated so why go when it’s cold then?!  I also love to swim at my moms and some of the local beaches as well… not to mention I love to just sit outside and read or dig in my garden.  I did think of maybe a sarong for when I’m sitting but how about for swimming?!  I just have no idea and am really stumped.  It’s funny the things you think of when you are laid up.

No comments:

Post a Comment