Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Need A Maid


Day 89-

I get back to PT this week and I’m a little nervous if I lost any strength or flexibility or anything like that.  I’m a little annoyed that it took them a week to get me hooked up with an appointment but at least I finally have some so I guess I shouldn’t complain.  So this weather has been so warm and great that I’ve been able to get some stuff done.  As in I can go outside and get some things done for a little while like picking up trash and sticks and light cleaning of the yard.  In the house I’m trying to do some spring cleaning but I just really can’t do the deep cleaning like I’m used to doing.  I’ve considered, though not really seriously, maybe I should call a cleaning company to do it for me!  Sadly, I just don't make enough money or maybe I would… or maybe I should look into the price before I assume that it’s really expensive.  It seems like a good idea to me to have someone do my spring cleaning so I’m not pushing myself too much plus it gets done.  Mmmm, perhaps I’ll have to look into this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment