Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting Back Up


 Day 105

Still in pain but feeling better so that’s a HUGE relief!  I was able to finally get a lot of sleep yesterday and today I’m still pretty tired.  I’m keeping pretty still and in bed with the knee up and still icing but it feels better.  I am walking better than I was yesterday and the pain has gone down a lot as well.  I am a little back and forth about PT tomorrow so I’m going to play it by ear and see how it goes.  But for today, I really do want to take it easy, not because it’s fun but so I can keep working out and to keep getting stronger and healthier.  I just feel like this is such a huge set back to be back laid up and back in bed all day again.  I guess that this ‘popping’ thing could happen again so I should be prepared but I don’t want to go through this again either.  Some days it seems that with every couple of steps forward, I take a tumble backwards and still have to climb back to where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment