Monday, April 30, 2012

'Bout Time


Day 86-

I finally got my appointments for next week so that isoff my mind.  Now I can truly enjoy my book and this weather.  Thought about a walk but I didn’t get that far lol.  This weekend is a holiday here and I’m looking forward to a weekend spend with friends and soaking up the sun.  I was told though at my last doctors appointment that I cannot tan my knee at all this summer since it will turn the scar brown and then it will never fade as I am so waiting for it to do.  I’ve been putting lotion on it several times a day and yet it continues to peel and pucker and remain bright red.  I’ve been wearing carpis with the weather being nice but I feel very aware of the scar and that everyone is looking at it when I’m sure I’m the only one who is.  I dread if this is a hot summer as I only have so many long skirts and dresses and might have no choice but to wear shorts… and I dread that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment