Monday, May 14, 2012

Grumpy and Cranky


Day 96-

Not much to report today.  Still in pain and waiting on my med refill.  It has me thinking about how I got this stupid surgery to feel better… as in, to not feel this way.  I have a PT appointment tomorrow so I plan on talking to her and seeing what she has to say to say about this pain.  I am quiet sure it’s about the weather but I want to make sure and that  it’s not anything I’ve done or that I’m over doing it with, you know… living my life.  I have been walking a lot more and using the can less and less.  But here is the thing… how long can I expect to deal with this seasonal pain and this upswing in it.  This makes me grumpy and cranky and I don’t want to always be a pain when I’m in pain.  I think this is one of those things that I need to bring up with my doctor at my next appointment in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment