Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 9


Day 94-

So of course with nice weather comes rain and cold and crappy weather once in a while as well.  And that is what I woke up to today and it’s making my leg rather unhappy.  I asked my doctor about this after the surgery and he said it could take a good year or two for weather related pain to really lessen.  Well this morning really reminded me of that.  The knee is swollen, red, angry, hurting and just plain making me want to do nothing more than sit on my butt and play video games and watch TV.  Worse part is that with feeling better I haven’t taken my new pain med script to the pharmacy and now, I really need them and I’m low and have to ration out what I have.  So there is a lesson learned the hard way I suppose.  So New Knee Lesson No. 9 “Make sure you have enough meds to get you through a bad weekend because they will happen and you don’t want to be unprepared.”

No comments:

Post a Comment