Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Knee Lesson No. 7


Day 62-

So it seems everyone at PT is about 2 months or so out from their various surgeries as well.  I would say its good company but everyone there, patient wise, is much older than myself and I think they think I’m making their pain mean less because I’m younger.  So I don’t love going to PT and I really have to force myself.  I think that to motivate myself I’m gonna make a new iPod playlist for myself and coming up with some kind of “motivational treat” for going to PT.  I’m not sure what as there are several things I’d like including an iPod Touch, a Kindle Fire and New, Stiletto Heels!!  I feel like a little kid and good grades that I have to bribe myself to go with a  treat when it’s all done.  I suppose if that works though… so, could that be a new knee rule?!  I think so!!  So, New Knee Rule No. 7 "Bribe yourself with a great new treat if it helps you get through months of PT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment