Saturday, April 7, 2012

TV Rant


Day 63-

There is this one joke on “Family Guy” when Peter is stuck at home and he talks about all the TV shows blurring together and they cut to a clip of Burt & Ernie in Law and Order.  I’m totally seeing how that could happen.  It’s like Scrubs and Muary and Springer and House and Reality TV are all combining to the point that I have no idea what I’m watching anymore.  What makes it worse some days are things like Hulu Plus and NetFlix.  Too much TV makes me go crazy!!  I mean, everyone thinks sitting home all day watching TV must be boss but really, you get over it so fast its incredible!  I think that’s part of the reason I want to go back to reading my books and part of why I sleep so much.  It’s like there really isn’t much else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment