Monday, April 16, 2012

First Girls Night


Day 72-

Today was such a nice day out that I took full advantage of it.  I walked around the front yard and picked up a little but since it’s a small front yard it wasn’t much of a walk so I walked, slowly, about a quarter of a block up to the next street.  Ok, so It’s not like a did a marathon or anything but I did walk it and with no cane, just me.  It was nice to get out a little bit and walk like a regular person.  Now the knee is a bit wobbly but I’ve been sitting the rest of the day getting caught up on some stuff on the computer and I’ve noticed that the knee is giving out a little but hopefully nothing to be concerned with.  Also, going out tonight with a friend so I am hoping that my knee can hold out.  It’s also the first time I will be “dressing up” in a sense since the surgery so I’m nervous about that too.  I’m wearing a jean skirt but with black leggings and I am hoping that it will look trendy and not like I’m trying to hide a gross and nasty scar on my leg.  I have a feeling that even if I didn’t cover the leg, after a couple beers I’m sure no one would even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment