Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rant on Illness Spreaders


Day 76-

Been feeling under the weather so I stayed home from PT today and just slept and slept.  I feel dizzy and light-headed and just plain crappy.  I have a funny feeling that I picked up something from PT since there always seems to be someone there on deaths bed working out.  That’s one of the things I really hate about going is that people there don’t always push themselves, trust me you can tell people who are pushing themselves, but they are there even with a cold or the flu or Ebola or whatever else out there is contagious and they tell you not to go to a hospital with.  So here’s the kicker too is that all of us who’ve had surgery have a weaker immune system and the doctors tell you that it can take about a year to really regain it so stay away from people with colds yet people with colds go to PT.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment