Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Waiting on PT


Day 82-

So I’ve called PT a couple times and no answer so I don’t know how much PT I’ll be able to go to this week.  Personally, I don’t mind a break from PT every once in a while especially after catching that nasty cold thing last week. I'm gonna let myself soak up this unusually nice last week of winter and work on my PT stuff at home.  Actually, what I really want to do is start some of my sewing projects but my room turned into storage when I was laid up and it’s a tight squeeze to get in there and work.  So instead I’ve been walking around our yard outside taking inventory from the winter on what needs to be done and trying to do little things to get it cleaned up like picking up trash or just making a list of what needs to be done.  Sadly, though I don't want to just make a list but start DOING instead.  But, as much as I want to do everything I also don't want to push too hard since I know what will happen... because I've been there and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment