Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hold on For One More Day!


Day 85-

Still no word from PT though now I press for appointments for next week.  I’ve still been enjoying both my books and this weather.  Wanted to go for another walk today but I’ve been pushing so much the past couple days that I thought it wise to rest up and give it a small break.  So I watched some TV and worked on this blog and caught up with some friends via text and instant message.  One thing I’ve noticed is that hot water still irritates the knee but thankfully with the arrival of warmer weather reduces the want of hot showers down to warm.  Warm, seems to not bother the knee so much but I can still feel it tighten up and I notice that it’s harder to get out of the shower than in.  At least with the arrival of this good weather I can feel myself feeling better than I have in several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment