Thursday, April 26, 2012

Useful


Day 83-

Called PT again and still nothing.  Maybe they need a break from me as well.  Another really nice day so I’ve been taking advantage and I’ve started to walk around the block.  I have to be careful but it feels great to get out into the fresh air and get some exercise and to know that I’m doing something good for the knee as well as my body.  This wonderful weather really has me inspired to get outside so I did and I picked up a plastic grocery bag full of trash today as well from the yard.  It makes me feel good that I can get out there and help out in the yard again after not really being able to for the past year or two.  I’m looking forward as well to getting into my garden and planting some stuff and doing it up!  It’s nice to be thinking about what I might be able to do this year instead of what I might not be able to do for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment