Friday, January 13, 2012

Still in the Hospital

Day 3-

Today was the first day that I got out of bed and it was ten different kinds of awful. I thought I would pass out from the pain alone. I started PT today, twice a day while I’m in the hospital. I really don’t like the lady who does my PT as she is gruff and doesn’t listen. Whats your pain level… O, that’s fine. Hurry up and bend you knee… walk further, do more, push more… she doesn’t listen. I’m an active person and I will push myself thank you very much. But I don’t need her false enthusiasm either. I really don’t like her. Thankfully, I’ve found some “House MD” on the tube today and am watching that. Is it odd that I’m in a hospital and watching House, my doctor laughed at the TV when he came in and it was one. He did take the brace of the leg today and I keep wanting to move it around but its so sore and angry I don’t want to move it either. It was also the first time I saw the scare… 19 staples and its ugly as hell. I’m so upset that I cried a little about it. I’m so mad that now I have this constant reminder of what happened, of the stupidity that went with this injury and it makes me mad. I’m afraid that this will be a very long rehab and that I got myself into more than I can handle. Well, I’m a toughie but this is not going to be easy or fun. I can’t wait for this all to be over. I have the option to go home today but I choose to wait on more day. I’m still crazy sore and think I need one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment