Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FIrst Day of PT

Day 16-

I just had my first PT session today and it was hell. I mean, pure and udder hell. I am so stiff and to bend my knee any amount makes me want to scream and cry and puke all at one time. Needless to say that this is gonna be so hard and such hell. But, I want to push myself to get better and to heal so that I can have my life back. There is so much I want to do when I’m healed that I’ve considered making a list. I know I want to dance again but I also want to ski, play softball (maybe even on a team), learn to snowboard, take karate, learn to belly dance and to learn burlesque!! And lets not forget travel and going back to school and having kids and getting married and getting a job and continuing my work in the local community theater. Not to mention just to be pain free… I can’t even image that since it’s been such a long time since I’ve been pain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment