Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sleepy and Sore

Day 6-

My parents are coming over today for dinner and to see how I’m doing. I was able to get out of bed better today and to move around better as well. I was able to sit on the couch and put up my leg. It was nice to get out of my bedroom and to move around. Sadly, it makes me so tired though and I know I am going to just sleep and sleep tonight. I’m getting a little cooped up feeling in the house though but that last ride was awful and I’m scared to leave the house again. I don’t want to go through what I went through to get into the house. The one good thing about being home though is that I am finally sleeping. I noticed that in the hospital I really didn’t sleep that much but here in my comfy bed, I sleep so much better but not great… still that back sleeping thing. Ah well, back to sleep world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment