Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Staples Be Out!!

Day 15-

Yah! Those awful staples came out today and man it feels so great! We had to take a couple breaks when taking ‘em out cuz the staple remover thingy kept poking me in the scar and it would make me jump a little plus a couple were just so tight that they hurt coming out but at least they are out and I’m not nearly as tense as I was. I don’t feel like I’m gonna pull apart when I try to move and actually, with the staples out I can move a little better when getting into bed or just hobbling around the house in general. The car ride down to the doctors office was a little hard but once the staples were out the ride home was better but I just wanted to go home afterwards. Think I’m gonna take it easy the rest of today and just chill in bed with ice. See ya’all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment