Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home Alone...

Day 11-

Today is my first day home alone and caring for myself. I’m not sure how to feel about this as up until now someone’s always been here for me to help. I’m scared to get out of bed because what if I can’t get back into bed, what if I fall, what if!! O, those blasted what if’s?! Yesterdays trip out when ok but it wasn’t an easy go of it either. I couldn’t get into the car and I kept having flashbacks of the trip home which didn’t help. After several failed attempts I finally got in but we used the truck of the truck!! I kept joking that I felt like a puppy getting out for the first time but it was nice to get out and eat fast food and see some different sights. When we left the restaurant though, getting back into the car people were laughing and pointing at me and that hurt. I suppose that since I don’t have on a brace people don’t see an injury so they just laugh. In the meantime, I’m in pain but yet I’m happy to get out. O, and have I mentioned how awful daytime TV can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment