Friday, June 8, 2012

Party On Crutches!


Day 110-

Today is one of those local, nationality holidays.  And it’s not like a mild mannered holiday it’s a crazy ass try not to fall on it kind of holiday.  So, being of that nationality I had to go out but I was sore from the night before and with so many drunks afoot I made the last minute choice to crutch it.  So we headed out and couldn’t make the parade that was being held today but it would have been such a long walk on crutches that I wasn’t too upset.  We then went to a couple bars but they were small and some had steps that the crutches where a bit of a pain but then once the drunks started to walk into me and almost knock me over I knew that I had made a good call.  Thankfully, at the last place we went to they had tables and we were able to find a good place to sit that was not only out of the way of the crowd but also had a great view of the stage which had some great live music going on.  So, all in all it was a good day and I feel that using the crutches was a good choice even though they get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment