Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm The Stair Master


 Day 112-

So the full day of rest yesterday was well worth it.  Yesterday as I laid in bed I was staring at an over flowing laundry bin and it was driving me crazy all day.  So I decided that I would try the stairs and see how I do.  Well, the way down is hard but thankfully I was able to just throw the laundry loads to the bottom of the stairs since I put my stuff in those nylons bags and then I was able to concentrate on walking down the stairs.  Well, it wasn’t much of a surprise to me that going down the stairs was a lot harder then going up.  So, despite it being a bit of a hard go it felt good to finally be able to do my laundry at home or have someone do it for me.  So while I was working on doing my laundry I was also able to get some cleaning done around the place as well.  I keep seeing things that need to be deep cleaned but the cost of having someone come in and do it for me is just out of the question.  I’m hoping that come summer I’ll be feeling better and can maybe start doing the deep cleaning again one room at a time.  But, I’m not thinking about that right now.  Right now, I’m happy with what I can do and don’t want to dwell on what I can’t do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work! And let me know, I'll see if I can apply my discount with BAM Cleaning Services. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete