Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cleaning Up



Day 107

So today, after spending the past couple of days mostly laid up I had noticed that my apartment was starting to look a bit “gross”.  Not that there’s pizza on the ceiling and beer cans strewn about the place but things like dishes in the sink, strainer and on the cupboards and stove.  Towels and clothing strewn about the bathroom and the bedroom.  Various wrappers and take out containers around the house.  So, really, in a word… “messy”.  So, I mustered up strength and got to cleaning up.  However, with still being sore it was more like “get up, pick up for 20 minutes or so, sit down for about half an hour and repeat”.  It makes the process slow and what I could usually do in just a couple of hours takes several days.  But despite the slow start I did manage to get more finished than I thought I would.  With that in mind, I’m now going to go finish those dishes that are soaking in the sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment