Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hooray for Heels!


Day 109 –

Well today was the big day for me shoe-wise.  I wore heels.  Not the sky high, skinny “How do you walk in those?!” heels, but more of a pump.  So maybe 2.5 inches if that.  So the heels were fine to walk in around the restaurant and the surrounding area.  My knee held up very well and I could feel my thigh muscle working with each step to keep me steady and stable and isn’t that really what PT has been working to do as well… Maybe I should just walk around in heels all day and just charge my insurance for heels!!  So, after dinner we went for a walk around the park and there was my downfall.  I wanted to walk down to this one nice area and there is a bit of a hill to go down.  But I figured if I take it easy that it would be just fine and it was… until I remembered that I had to walk back UP the hill and then I wasn’t so good.  I didn’t think I was going to make it to be perfectly honest.  So after a grueling and slightly embarrassing huff and puff up the hill, I was so flippin exhausted!!  I slept in the car for while till we got back home and then I was ready for sleep.  See you tomorrow… I’m tired and sore and have plans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment