Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Doctors Appointment


Day 113-

I had a doctors appointment today and it went pretty well.  I did ask him if I could start wearing my heels a lot more and he said that it would be fine as long as I keep in mind that I am technically still healing.  Also, we are watching a spot on my scar that isn’t loosening up but the rest of it is turning white or at least its less red.  That one spot is still pulling and tight and bright red.  However, its been the spot that’s been irritating me since my surgery.  I’m sure it’s nothing but either way, we are keeping an eye on it.  So it’s made for a long day with going out to the appointment and the waiting and all that good stuffs.  Thankfully, it was a good appointment even though it ate up most of my day but I’m used to that.  But, I’m tired now and going to take a nap… later!

No comments:

Post a Comment