Sunday, February 19, 2012

You've come a long way baby!

Day 31-

So today is officially one month since my surgery and I’ve come a long way, baby! I can walk a little bit without assistance in the house, I can get into the shower on my own, I only need pain meds at night, I can sleep on either side, and I only need the cane outside (unless I’m sore or tired or its wet or icy out). The big thing is not pain just soreness still from surgery but I can handle that. So dinner last night with friends was great and I have leftovers to enjoy today for lunch! Planning on just taking it easy today since I did a lot yesterday and am planning on going out tomorrow with my weekly parental outing. So nothing wildly exciting but that’s just as good as well. It’s cold outside so staying in bed wrapped up in the covers is a good way to spend the day… and that’s my plan. See ya’ tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment