Monday, February 13, 2012

Taking Notice

Day 27 -

Have I mentioned how much I love watching “Wife Swap”?! So it’s on all day today and that’s good when I need to stay put and let the knee rest. I’ve been making progress so much so that now even I am starting to notice. I’ve been able to take a couple steps here and there and to me, that’s amazing!! I can’t believe that tomorrow will be almost a month out since the surgery (well, 4 weeks and that’s pretty much a month lol). I’m also getting myself into a bit of a routine as well. I get up in the morning and eat some breakfast and then do my exercises for my knee. Then I rest and walk around the house to get some more exercise and then I have lunch. Around 3-4 I start to tucker out and that’s when I take a nap plus I start to get a little sore. Then I get up, walk around the house again for about 20 minutes and maybe have a snack and then dinner and then I do some more exercises and rest and watch TV and color (don’t hate, I love to color and it helps take my mind off the pain) and then have another snack and then I fall asleep around 2am or so. So there it is… fun huh?! At least I’m getting better a bit at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment