Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stupid Weather

Day 24-

Was still pretty sore from the weather changes (as in it snowed about a foot of snow overnight and it was 45 and rainy yesterday!! Eck!!). I stayed in bed most of the day and worked on bending the knee more since I’m hoping to go out tomorrow with my parents. I really do look forward to that every week, and I’m pretty sure my parents do as well since they get to see my progress. So not much is going on today, just resting and icing and bending and hoping to feel better. At least I plan to shower tonight and that’s always wonderful! I don’t know why it’s so great but it really is… and now I can get into the shower without having to be pretty much carried in. Again, independence is so wonderful and you don’t understand how great it is until you aren’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment